Girl Trap

TL;DR: 'knew it !

So I was just googling my license plate, you know, as normal people do...

In the results, a selection of some of my contributions to the Caterham Car Club Facebook group, a recent Facebook reel from House of Speed about the Distinguished Gentleman's Drive, and this picture with cheerleaders.

The first remark it that it's all coming from Facebook, that seem to apply AI analysis of everything you do in there and index it to Google. Not a single trace of my blog or any other places pictures of my car could be found.

Let's not worry about that impending AI doom and get back to our innocent Pom-pom girls.

What happened is that there was a Pompom girls show in the pit lane at Mettet just before reopening for the afternoon. After that, they went around the paddock and shot some pictures with various cars. I cannot really be surprised as I witnessed them taking that picture from a distance, amused that my yellow 170 is always the one attracting attention. 

By itself or around other Sevens, that's the one that gets the spotlight. Is it just yellow? Is it small and cute? Does it look like a restomod? Maybe I should start having people answer a few questions after they got their nose in it, shocked by the narrow seats and the small steering wheel.

So there it is, in a selection of 4 pictures published by M.G. Dancer and re-posted by Pompom girls PRO M.G. Dancer. At the time I thought there were from a local team, but it looks like they drove all the way from Liรจge (Oupeye/Hermรฉe), maybe hired by Malderez Racing who organized that track-day.

All good fun !





Comments